We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want your personal information distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Uses made of your information
We use your personal information which we collect to:
- enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We place great importance on the security of all personal information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Storage of your information
Your personal information which we collect is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom. Such storage is necessary in order to process the information. Personal information submitted may be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above (see Information sharing), which may be situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA. The countries concerned may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. Where we transfer your personal information we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By using the Site, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Kendrick PR Consulting Ltd
12 Middle Meadow
Chalfont St Giles